WALL AND ROOM GREENING
In line with the continuing “Green Living” and “Vertical Gardening” trends, the new macrames and hanging pots in the Bergamo series are suitable for decorative wall and room greening. The hanging baskets create a great atmosphere in the living room and are used – for example as room dividers – as a trendy eye-catcher.
You need that:
- A threaded hook with appropriate load
- A hanging pot Bergamo or macrame with a suitable planter
(e.g. Basel Fashion / Bergamo Pure / Basel Stone)
- Various (preferably climbing) flowering or green plants such as ivy, climbing fig, pea plant or Tradescantia
That’s how it’s done:
- In the first step you drill a suitable hole / several holes in the ceiling at the desired location.
- The hook is fixed in the ceiling with a suitable dowel.
- Now you can hang the hanging pot or macrame with a planter and plant.
TRENDY LIVING ACCESSORY
IN THE STYLE OF “GREEN LIVING”
The different colours and materials of macrames can be combined with many Soendgen vessels: shiny grey nylon for vessels in purist white, grey or anthracite are suitable for both classic and modern interior design styles.
The natural ropes in natural green and natural beige match the current botanic trend. The different macramé variants offer a suitable enrichment in interior design for every taste and target group.