Decorative herb shelf
This wooden shelf with embedded SK vessels is an excellent way to decoratively green up your walls. When decorated with plants of your choice, this exceptional DIY pot holder is sure to turn heads!
The pot holder is perfect for small “culinary herb gardens”. It frees up space on the kitchen counter as well as being a decorative eye-catcher in its own right.
- Wooden board 50 x 1.5 x 19.5 cm (W x H x D)
- Wooden board 50 x 3 x 3 cm (W x H x D) (alternative to 2 rack supports)
- 3 SK vessels of your choice, here: Lisbon blackboard paint 13 cm
Our recommended vessel:
- To start, three circles, each with a diameter of 12.5 cm, are marked on the wooden board at equal intervals
- The circles are then cut out using a jigsaw
- The next step is to fasten the narrow board to the underside of the board with the holes cut out of it using the screws provided
- The wooden board can now be fastened to the wall as desired
- As a finishing touch, the pots can be decorated with different plants (for example herbs) and showcased to perfection