DECORATIVE HEART PIN
Decorative heart pin
An emotionally appealing cachepot (here: “Heartbeat” series) will capture the heart of anybody given one as a gift on special occasions such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. A personalized stick empathizes the message of “Gifts from the heart”, and adds the final touch to your gift.
- Thin wooden stick
- Solid fabric or felt
- Strong cardboard if required (provides stability)
- Sewing needle and thread if required
- To start, cut two hearts of the same size out of the solid fabric.
- The hearts are then glued or sewn together along the sides. If the fabric does not provide the necessary stability, then some card – cut out a little smaller than the hearts made of fabric – can give it extra strength.
- The lower tip of the heart is kept open.
- Adhesive is applied to the top part of the wooden stick. This is then stuck into the hearts sewn together and pressed in from both sides.