“Made in Germany”
• We have been producing high-quality
ceramic pots in Germany since 1893
• Two manufacturing facilities in Wachtberg-Adendorf (NRW)
and Grafschaft-Gelsdorf (RLP)
• State-of-the-art machines with the latest technology
for consistently good quality
• High standards of quality and raw materials
• Integrated quality control in production process
Partner to different
types of retailer
• Retail chains, purchasing associations
• Wholesalers or individual stores
• Growers and distributors
• Garden centers, DIY stores or florists
• Worldwide sales to over 80 countries
• The goods are picked and labeled according to customer requirements.
Our accounting system is just as flexible, such as billing via EDI, etc.
Short delivery times.
• The use of modern systems and innovative technology
enables flexible response to market demands
• Large inventory leads to continuous availability of goods –
more than 1,000 items are available at any time
• Every day, up to 130,000 ceramic vessels are produced at our sites.
• The varieties of colors, sizes and shapes produced in the process
is what makes us one of the world’s leading producers
of attractive ceramic products
• A modern, EDV-supported logistics management system
ensures short delivery times even for large quantities
A major priority for us:
• Continuous optimization of materials management
• Use of natural, domestic clay
• Cooperating with main suppliers from our region
• Reduction of energy consumption
• Heat recovery and a closed rainwater cycle
• Prevention of clay waste
Portfolio management and seasonal items.
• The trend forecasts from national and international designers
as well as the individual touch from the company’s own ceramic designers
are what makes our product range so distinctive
• We rely on contemporary color schemes for our top sellers,
as well as new shapes, structures and decoration techniques
• Our in-house design team focuses on the perfect interplay of plant,
pot-cover and living ambience.
• The standard assortment is updated twice a year
• Attractive seasonal and promotional items
• Our pot-covers are adapted to the plant pots
and convince with their perfect fit
• The internal dimensions of the orchid pots are perfectly
adapted to all plant pots on the market
• All our orchid pots have a built-in ceramic ridge to prevent waterlogging
• All pot-covers produced by Soendgen are waterproof
thanks to a fused coating of paint
Color variety. Shape variety.
Relief variety. Size variety.
• We offer the right vessel to suit every taste and requirement
• Our goal: to present plants in their most beautiful form
• Our range includes 50 different sizes – from 7 to 43 cm
• We offer over 50 different shapes, with a wide variety of
reliefs and special surfaces
• Expressive colors complete our range
Individual themes (Valentine’s Day, wedding, company celebrations)
or company logos as customer or employee gifts.
Motif print options
• Full surface design possible
• 360° all-round motif
• Almost unlimited choice of colors and motifs
• Pictorial motifs, logos and slogans
• Printable vessel forms: conical, round and cylindrical
planters; max. height of the motif 21 cm
• Glossy, high-quality surface finish
Send us your preferred motif or theme or your texts / illustrations.
We will develop the product proposal for you.
Support for promotion
at the PoS
Joint development of customized sales concepts
for our indoor and outdoor assortment.
• Shelf module plans
• Theme tables
• Sales displays (e.g. Column- and Mini displays)
• POS materials (e.g. Flags)